Available Programs for Qualified Borrowers
We work with several different lenders and banks nationwide. Program guide lines and credit requirements can change any time. To find out if you are qualified for any of these programs please contact our office we will be more than happy to get you Pre qualified at no cost to you.
First Time home Buyer Programs
Fannie Mae Home Path 30 Year Fixed
Purchase Fannie Mae Foreclosure -
Visit www.homepath.com for eligible properties in your area
My Community Plus First Time Home Buyer Program
- Required down payment as low as 3% - 5%
- NO PMI or Mortgage Insurance
- NO Appraisal Fee
- Minimum credit score required
If you are a Teacher, Nurse or Health care worker, Fireman, Police Officer, Paramedic or Military Personal can receive credit toward closing cost.
- For qualified Borrowers only.
- Minimum credit required.
- 3% down payment
- Income & Loan limit Restrictions apply
- Seller can Contribute 6% of Purchase price toward closing cost.
- Single family, Townhome, Condo
To find out more details visit: www.efanniemae.com
USDA 100% Financing Program
- Zero 0 down payment
- Property must be located in targeted rural area.
- No Mortgage insurance required
- Seller can pay up 6% of purchase price toward closing cost.
- Closing cost can be financed
Check property eligibility
Check income eligibility
Fannie Flex 95% Financing Program
Conventional 97% single loan with no MI
- One loan up to 95% with no monthly PMI
- Minim credit score required for this program
- A great mortgage loan program available with as low as 3%
- Good credit required
- NO upfront MI or PMI required.
- Income and Debt ratios (DTI ratios) apply
- Great 30 year fixed rate loan for first time home buyers with 3.5% down payment.
- Down payment can be 100% gift from family member or grant program.
- Seller can pay closing cost up to 6% of purchase price.
- Qualify with as low as 580 credit score
(Fico requirement can change any time without any notice)
Other restriction may apply. Contact us to find out other details.
Get Pre Approved in 10 minutes
HUD Owned Properties - Low Down Payment
Streamline 203K Renovation Loan
- Down payment is $100
- Must be HUD Owned property
- Credit score & Income restrictions apply
Full Service 203k
Great Program to fix up foreclosures.
FHA REFINANCE: STREAMLINED REFINANCING
- Repairs which range from $5000 - $30,000 + may be included in loan amount.
- Must have minimum $5,000 repairs and remodeling costs and the maximum renovations are $30,000.
- Loans can go up to 110% of the after-improved appraised value!
- There is no 203(k) consultant involved. Repairs are usually based on contractor bids.
- Seller can pay up to 6% of the purchase price in closing costs
This refinancing option is considered streamlined because it allows you to reduce the interest rate on your current home loan quickly and oftentimes without an appraisal. FHA Streamlined Refinance also cuts down on the amount of paperwork that must be completed by your lender saving you valuable time and money.
In order to qualify for a Streamlined Refinance your original home loan must be an FHA loan in good standing and the refinance must lower your monthly interest payments. This type of refinancing option reduces your monthly expenses by lowering your payments but there is no option to receive cash back. This works well for people who are in good financial standing with no significant debt because it allows you a little extra money each month that can be put to good use elsewhere.
VA Loan Program
Zero Down Payment
Many Other loan programs are available like;
Great 30 year fixed loan program for Veterans or Active military personal in Army, Navy, Marine corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, and National Guard.
- Loan Programs for self employees
- Loan Programs for business owners
- Loan Programs for investors, Financed up to 10 Properties
- Jumbo Loans up to 3 Million
To see if you can qualify for any of these programs please fill out this short application one of our associate will get back with you to discuss the requirements and answer any questions you might have.